The mission of the Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee is to support Pro-Second Amendment candidates and lawmakers in Minnesota.
2014 Campaign Goals:
- Put a Pro-Second Amendment majority in control in the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Elect Pro-Second Amendment candidates to Minnesota's statewide constitutional offices
- Elect Pro-Second Amendment candidates to the US Senate & US Congress from Minnesota
2014 Campaign Plan:
- Mobilize Minnesota's more than 2.5 million gun owners to the polls to support our endorsed candidates
- Endorse & financially support Pro-Second Amendment candidates for the state legislature and constitutional offices
- Endorse Pro-Second Amendment candidates for the United States Senate and Congress
- Spend independently as appropriate to support our endorsed candidates
How can I help?
Join our mailing list: Get free, up to date, information about gun rights issues in Minnesota. We'll direct action alerts specific to your legislative district, county, or city if needed.
Signup as a Volunteer: Our volunteers are the lifeblood of this organization. Nothing that we accomplish is done without our volunteer's involvement and support. You can do research online, post updates to our Facebook page, make calls for voter outreach, or staff a booth at a local event. There are tons of volunteer opportunities available.
- Donate: Pro-Second Amendment candidates need your support. It's impossible to compete in politics without a well-financed campaign. Michael Bloomberg has given more than $50 million this year to support anti-gun legislation. Can you chip in $5, $10, or even $50 or more to support our efforts?