Today we will make our final spend decisions for the 2016 elections.
Unfortunately, we are $3,250 short of our goal to hit each of the critical races where we can still make an impact.
- Defending Rep. Greg Davids from attacks by anti-gun challenger Thomas Trehus.
- Defending Rep. Roz Peterson from an all-out assault by Moms Demand Action Activist & anti-gun leader Lindsey Port.
- Helping put A-rated Tim Pitcher in place rather than anti-gun Mayor Matt Little.
- Defending Rep. Anna Wills from her anti-gun challenger.
We need your help TODAY to help close this gap and hold the Second Amendment majority in the Minnesota House.
Look at the threats we are facing today:
- Michael Bloomberg's "Everytown" is committed to spending more than $400,000 in the upcoming elections.
- They've deployed more than 1,600 volunteers to door knock across the state
- While today they are asking for "just commonsense precautions through background checks", we know what will follow... proposed bans, registration, licensing, waiting periods.
It's critical that we show a strong level of support for the 2nd Amendment across Minnesota.
Can you help us stop their gun-grabbing agenda?
Information on this form
State law require political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer name for each individual whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
Donations are not tax-deductible and will be used for political purposes.
I'd like to mail a check
If you prefer, checks made out to Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee may be mailed to:
MN Gun Owners PAC
PO Box 131718
Saint Paul, MN 55113-0015